cheryl19721972

I was charged 120. And mine was suppose to be free how can I get my 120 back?

it was already efiled and accepted so I feel turbotax should pay me the 120.00 back?

You can have that discussion with customer support.   It sounds like you used and filed with Deluxe.  

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

fanfare

why did you pay #120 for a free service?

Next time visit IRS website and find truly free federal filing there.

See this TurboTax website for refund policy information for the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/does-your-unconditional-60-day-money-back-gu...

You may use the TurboTax Online software without charge up to the point you decide to print or electronically file your tax return. Printing or electronically filing your return reflects your satisfaction with software, at which time you will be required to pay or register for the Services.