Solved: I was came to USA in June, do i need to pay insurance penalty for the months that i was not in USA?

I was came to USA in June, do i need to pay insurance penalty for the months that i was not in USA?

No.  Please check the relevant box under the heading "Wasn't required to have health insurance" as you go through the health care interview (see attached screenshot).  On the next screen you'll indicate which months you were out of the United States. 

I am on H1B visa and single. Can I select option "Resident of foreign country or US territory"?

Yes, that would be appropriate.