turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wosemarie

Can I add my boyfriend to my turbotax and have him head of household claiming me and our daughter or will i need to create a whole new turbotax acct?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyW

Can I add my boyfriend to my turbotax and have him head of household claiming me and our daughter or will i need to create a whole new turbotax acct?

Yes, if the tax return will be filed in your boyfriend's name with you and your daughter as dependents, then you will need to create a new TurboTax account. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AmyW

Yes, if the tax return will be filed in your boyfriend's name with you and your daughter as dependents, then you will need to create a new TurboTax account. 

wosemarie

I was afraid so, thank you
AmyW

It was my pleasure to assist you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies