I wanted to enter breakout details for amount field like in past years. I can't get to open the sub-field to enter and details.put breakout into fields.

I am on my real estate taxes field and pay in two separate payments. I wanted to use TurboTax to list both and upon closing the field sub-field window, the total is shown in the field.  Has this capability been removed?

Hi - It's not the same as it used to be, but you should be able to right-click on the amount and select "add supporting details" to enter or edit the separate amounts.  I hope this helps!