Solved: I want to view my 1040. I follow the information how to do that. (My Account, Tools, View Tax Summary, Preview my 1040) but "Select Forms" does nto shiow up anywhere.

I want to view my 1040. I follow the information how to do that. (My Account, Tools, View Tax Summary, Preview my 1040) but "Select Forms" does nto shiow up anywhere.

Using the online editions of TurboTax you would need to pay the account fees before you can view or print the complete tax return.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

The Preview my 1040 selection is only for the Form 1040.  No other forms using the online editions can be previewed without the account fees being paid.