jessica-mcdonald

I want to use Turbo Tax on two computers, but it's currently got me on a website instead of downloading it. How do I get it on the second computer/file a second return?

Did you actually download the software that you purchased?  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901289-how-do-i-download-the-software-i-purchased-at-turbotax-com

I am asking because you are posting from online Self-Employed--which is NOT downloaded software.  When you download the desktop software you do not "log on"  to an online account with a user ID to work on your return.  You just open up the program from your own computer to work on it.

You can download your purchased desktop software to any computer that you own.