sharon-richlvt

I want to start my 2016 filings from the beginning, but I can't get back to the beginning. I need to change some numbers on the form.

Xori

If you are currently logged into your account, and you have not yet filed your return, you can click on the tabs (Personal Info, Federal Taxes, etc. ) within your account to access or correct your information.

Xori

Have you already filed your return?
sharon-richlvt

No
Xori

Are you currently logged into your account? If so, what's currently being shown on your screen?
sharon-richlvt

Choose payment options
Xori

Do you see the tabs at the top? Such as "Personal Info, Federal Taxes, etc.".
sharon-richlvt

Got it. Thanks
Xori

You're welcome.
Xori