Solved: I want to revise my tax returns before sending final mail or e filing. I've gone thru prep and final checking so I can't get back to initial data. How do I do this?

I want to revise my tax returns before sending final mail or e filing. I've gone thru prep and final checking so I can't get back to initial data. How do I do this?

You can get back into your return using the steps here below:

• Log into your TurboTax account and click My TurboTax at the top
  • You should be on the Tax Timeline now
  • Scroll down to SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section
  • Click Add a state (not really adding one, just a way to get back into return

• You should be on the Tax Timeline now