TaxedOut3

I want to review my actual tax forms before submiting them. I have already paid the fee for the service this year. How can I get the actual forms before filing?

I want to get the PDF of the Federal Tax return for 2016.
LindaA

To preview your tax return before filing:

• Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Select My Account near the top of your screen, and then Print center from the drop-down menu.
  • In the pop-up window, select Print, preview, or save this year's return. If you haven't paid or registered yet, you'll be prompted to do so before you can view your full return.

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302322