I want to make sure that my taxes will be paid directly from my bank. I filled out information for my bank when I e-filed with Turbotax.

If you set-up a payment for your income tax using TurboTax and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

To check payment information in TurboTax:

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"

5.     Select "Download all forms and worksheets"

6.     Review Part V of the Federal Information Worksheet for payment and banking information.

7.     Review State Information Worksheet for direct debit and banking information.