Wildge

I want to file my personal taxes and my wife is a partner in an LLC and our accountant will produce a K-1 for the business, which product should I use

Tonita

You will need to use TurboTax Premier to enter your k-1.  After upgrading, please follow the instructions below to enter your k-1:

1. Go to My Account > Tools > Topic Search
  2. Type K-1 or K1 (lower-case works too) in the search box and then click Go.
  3. This will take you to the Schedules K-1 or Q screen (or the Schedule K-1 and Schedule Q screen if you are using the CD or download software)
  4. Answer Yes and follow the prompts.

Tonita

4. Answer Yes and follow the prompts.