angeladealmeida1

I want to file a lawsuit agaianst Turbo Tax for neglecting me requests to fix my 2016 Tax Returns. It is now too late, the IRS is charging me penalty. Turbo Tax sucks!

This is not official customer support, and once you threaten legal action, we aren't allowed to talk to you.  Please contact official customer support during monday-friday working hours.

As a practical matter, all rejection messages come from the IRS, not Turbotax, and result from a mismatch between some piece of info on your tax return and the IRS database.  And not all rejection reasons can be fixed, especially if the IRS is just wrong.  You always have the ability to print your return, sign it, and mail it in.

Can this thread be closed?