kfog61

I want to e file federal return, but mail my PA state return. Is this an option?

retiree

Yes, you can do that.  But TTax makes it somewhat difficult to find.

On the screen where it asks if you want to e-file READ ALL information CAREFULLY, especially the smaller or faded print.

Also, look carefully at the selections, there should be a 'radio dial' type selection (a circle with a dot in the center).  The DEFAULT option is to e-file  --simply select/click on the 'other' radio dial option, to select print/mail.

NOTE:  There may be a second screen where you have to make the same selections to confirm your choice.

retiree