fmagasinn

I want to change plans, from premier to deluxe - how? Also, I thought state was free or there was a discount?

ErinH

You will need to downgrade to switch from Premier to Deluxe. Please see more about downgrading below. There is a fee to prepare your state return in every edition of the Online TurboTax program. Every year TurboTax offers a free state filing to early filers using the Free Edition. This year, that promotion ended on March 15th. There is always a fee to prepare your state return in the other Online editions. 

Downgrading: You can downgrade if you have not already paid or attempted to e-file/registered. Please note that downgrading requires that you clear all information in your account and start over. Instructions are in the FAQ below.

Using Clear & Start Over in Turbo Tax Online

More information on downgrading: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288495