Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I want to change my extension

1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

I want to change my extension

If you have already filed your extension, it is not possible to make any changes.  If you wanted to make a payment with your extension, you can do that on the IRS website:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings