Solved: I want to buy turbotax premier and download it to my PC. I do not want to work with the online version. How do I do that?

I want to buy turbotax premier and download it to my PC. I do not want to work with the online version. How do I do that?

You can purchase the CD/Download version of TurboTax Premier directly at the link below.  Click the Buy Now button and follow the prompts to purchase a download for Windows/MAC or to order a CD.  You will be taken through the shopping cart and instructions on how to download and install the program on your computer.