Solved: I want to buy turbotax premier and download it to my PC. I do not want to work with the online version. How do I do that?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to buy turbotax premier and download it to my PC. I do not want to work with the online version. How do I do that?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 7

I want to buy turbotax premier and download it to my PC. I do not want to work with the online version. How do I do that?

You can purchase the CD/Download version of TurboTax Premier directly at the link below.  Click the Buy Now button and follow the prompts to purchase a download for Windows/MAC or to order a CD.  You will be taken through the shopping cart and instructions on how to download and install the program on your computer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 7

You can purchase the CD/Download version of TurboTax Premier directly at the link below.  Click the Buy Now button and follow the prompts to purchase a download for Windows/MAC or to order a CD.  You will be taken through the shopping cart and instructions on how to download and install the program on your computer.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings