turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cfukami

I get a message box telling me to download an update. After it downloads and extracts, I select install and relaunch and nothing happens, and the software closes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MichaelMc

I get a message box telling me to download an update. After it downloads and extracts, I select install and relaunch and nothing happens, and the software closes.

I have not been able to duplicate the results you are reporting. Have you verified having enough space for the install to run properly on your drive? This could be one explanation for the behavior you are describing.

If you have not recently done so, my immediate suggestion would be to update your OS. I am running TurboTax on a MacBook Pro using Mac OS Mojave version 10.14.2, installing frequent TurboTax updates, and having no issues.
cfukami

I waited overnight, tried again, and it worked.  There must have been some kind of glitch.  Thanks!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies