nameisbry

I'VE TRIED 4 TIMES TO FILE WITH NO RESOLUTION ! WILL YOU PLEASE NOT FILE AGAIN AND REFUND MY PAYMENT?

If you are using Turbotax online, your fee pays for preparation as well as e-filing.  If you can't e-file for some reason, print your returns and mail them to the IRS and your state.  E-file blockages come from the IRS and Turbotax can't guarantee that everyone will be able to e-file.

Since you can download and print full copies of your return after payment, no refunds are granted.  Otherwise you could pay, print, and file by mail, then ask for a refund, and end up getting your taxes done for free.  There's no way for customer support to know if you printed copies or take those copies away from you. 

stevenalanshapiro

you dont say that  the IRS does not guarantee E-file in your advertisement. You take the fee and do not want to give credit, bad news!