warren_hanks

I've started a single member LLC in 2018. Can I pay estimated 2019 taxes via voucher with varying amounts based on my business volume for the applicable quarter?

Cindy0H

Yes, you can. You can print out the ones from TurboTax. Those can be adjusted by changing your income for 2019. However, the total will be evenly divided.  Just cross out the amount on the voucher and enter your payment. Next year, if you are being charged a penalty, you will want to annualize your income. Here's where to find the estimated taxes:

• Personal
  • Other Tax Situations
  • Other Tax Forms
  • Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes

If you have other questions about this, ask in the comment section below.

Cindy0H

• Personal
  • Other Tax Situations
  • Other Tax Forms
  • Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes