• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danij2020

I've made less than 400$ on Only fans. I filled out a W-2. The website States that they only send out 1099 if you make 600$ or more. How do I report that income?

Is there a section for me to fill out that info on the free version of turbotax? Also do I have to fill out self employment tax?
2 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

I've made less than 400$ on Only fans. I filled out a W-2. The website States that they only send out 1099 if you make 600$ or more. How do I report that income?

What do you mean "I filled out a W-2?"  Employers issue W-2's--you do not "fill out" a W-2 for yourself.

If the "less than $400" that you made on the website was your only income you do not need to file a tax return.

Or did you have other income?   Is that what you mean when you mention a W-2?  Did you receive a W-2 from an employer?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
danij2020

When signing up for the website, you are instructed to fill out a W-2 form as a sole proprietor. The less than 400 dollars is the only income I've made from the site. They are not considered an employer. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v