Solved: I’ve got 3 tax forms with all the same information should I use all 3

I’ve got 3 tax forms with all the same information should I use all 3

Treat the three W-2s as if they were one.  Sometimes more than one W-2 is issued.  This can be, for example, because taxes are being withheld to more than one state (boxes 15-17) or local district (boxes 18-20).  If this is the case for you, selecting "Add Another Line" will allow you to consolidate the information reported on these separate pages.

You do not want to enter the W-2s separately, because your income will be incorrectly increased.