• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moreece

I'VE ALREADY PURCHUSED A DOWNLOAD. I'M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT DUE TO MY OPERATING SYSTEM. CAN I STILL USE THE ONLINE FEATURE WIYHOUT HAVING TO PAY AGAIN?

2 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

I'VE ALREADY PURCHUSED A DOWNLOAD. I'M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT DUE TO MY OPERATING SYSTEM. CAN I STILL USE THE ONLINE FEATURE WIYHOUT HAVING TO PAY AGAIN?

No, but you can get a refund for your TurboTax CD\Download product. Please use this form to request a refund for a TurboTax CD or desktop download under our unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Did you use the Desktop program last year for 2018?  Here's some info you might need.

If you used the Desktop program last year here’s How to transfer into the Online version, expand the link if you used the CD/download last year........

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...

If you used the Desktop program before you may not like the online version.  It has less features and no Forms Mode.  You can only do 1 return.  Your return is only saved online so be sure to save both the .tax2019 data file and the pdf file to your computer when you are done.  In case you need to amend in the future or if you need a copy to get a loan or something.  You might not be able to access your online return when you need a copy.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v