Moreece

I'VE ALREADY PURCHUSED A DOWNLOAD. I'M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT DUE TO MY OPERATING SYSTEM. CAN I STILL USE THE ONLINE FEATURE WIYHOUT HAVING TO PAY AGAIN?

HelenC12

No, but you can get a refund for your TurboTax CD\Download product. Please use this form to request a refund for a TurboTax CD or desktop download under our unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee. 

Did you use the Desktop program last year for 2018?  Here's some info you might need.

If you used the Desktop program last year here’s How to transfer into the Online version, expand the link if you used the CD/download last year........

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...

If you used the Desktop program before you may not like the online version.  It has less features and no Forms Mode.  You can only do 1 return.  Your return is only saved online so be sure to save both the .tax2019 data file and the pdf file to your computer when you are done.  In case you need to amend in the future or if you need a copy to get a loan or something.  You might not be able to access your online return when you need a copy.