Solved: I used the federal free edition how do I access this to look at my return?

I used the federal free edition how do I access this to look at my return?

All Ineed to do is print another copy, including my state return, how do I do this?

To get whole return with all  the worksheets please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose the radio button to include all worksheets.