pjlomita

I uploaded my Form 1095-A (Affordable Care Act). I noticed that the annual total that Turbotax calculated was $3.41 less than what my 1095 states. Why?

5,899.41 vs. 5,896.00    Probably not an issue but I don't understand why the difference.

LindaA

The monthly premiums were rounded, resulting in this slight difference.

LindaA

ldylou

So if the amount TurboTax calculated is off by $5.00, do I need to override the amount to make the IRS happy?
ldylou

Maybe TurboTax should let us put in the totals that we have on the 1095a rather than calculating it by rounding up or down each monthly premium separately and then calculating the total.