Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jdnork

I uninstalled turbotax and installed a second turbo tax because i reached the e filie limit. When i tried to transfer the e file it says i reached the limit

I purchase 2 Turbotax  Premier because I needed more then 5 e filings.  After completing my 5th filing, I uninstalled the first copy and installed the new 2nd copy.  I had previous done a 6th tax return on the first installation.  When I tried to e file this return on the second installation, it gave me the message that I exceeding the  e filing limit.  Please advise

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I uninstalled turbotax and installed a second turbo tax because i reached the e filie limit. When i tried to transfer the e file it says i reached the limit

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.  5 is a IRS limit.  Buying another program won’t work.
Anita01

The IRS limit is on returns filed from your computer, not with each specific program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies