jdnork

I uninstalled turbotax and installed a second turbo tax because i reached the e filie limit. When i tried to transfer the e file it says i reached the limit

I purchase 2 Turbotax  Premier because I needed more then 5 e filings.  After completing my 5th filing, I uninstalled the first copy and installed the new 2nd copy.  I had previous done a 6th tax return on the first installation.  When I tried to e file this return on the second installation, it gave me the message that I exceeding the  e filing limit.  Please advise

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.  5 is a IRS limit.  Buying another program won’t work.
Anita01

The IRS limit is on returns filed from your computer, not with each specific program.