I tried to e-file my taxes to the IRS on here and ...

I tried to e-file my taxes to the IRS on here and they were rejected so I changed it to mailing it to them can someone please tell me how I can change it back and try to e-file it again?????

Why did it reject?  Did you fix it?

If you haven't mailed it yet you can try to switch to efile.

Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun.

How to change from Mail to Efile

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/how-do-i-change-from-mail-to-e-file-in-turbotax-online...

Yes it fixed it my federal was accepted and my lousiana was accepted now just waiting for my home state to accept it thanks for all of your help and thanks turbo tax