turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

iggytaxx

I tried to download my form for stimulus check registration since it was denied but it does not show up on my phone and asks if I want to download again?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I tried to download my form for stimulus check registration since it was denied but it does not show up on my phone and asks if I want to download again?

Please retry electronically filing your stimulus registration later today.  This issue should be fixed.  

Make sure that you are using this link for your Stimulus Registration.  Here is where you can find where to file your Stimulus Registration on this link:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
iggytaxx

I tried the link you provided but still can not download the paperwork to mail for Stimulus Registration

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Make sure that you are using this link for your Stimulus Registration.  When you are on this webpage, scroll toward the bottom and select, If you don't need to file your taxes this year.  Please try electronically filing this registration again.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies