@avillat0

I tried multiple times times filing my returns but it didn't go through. I don't know what the problem is. I hope you can help me.

Mike9241

we can't see your return. a common problem is filing with a form that isn't final but that should have been revealed in the final review before transmitting.

you'll need to talk to support.  

Contact Customer Service
5am-5pm Pacific Time (8-8 Eastern) Monday - Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

NashayLO

Are you filing your return Online or on the Desktop Software? What happens when you try to efile? Are you getting an error message? Please see this Turbotax FAQ, for why you may not be able to efile, When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what ...

For more personal help, please see this Turbotax FAQ, to contact us, What is the TurboTax phone number?