I tried E-Filing my taxes but it said the transmis...

I tried E-Filing my taxes but it said the transmission didn’t go through for virtually no reason specifically

I had the same problem please any suggestions??

Generally this means that something on your return doesn't match what the IRS has in their database.

Here's how you can fix it:

Sign in to your account and select the Fix my return button. Follow any “fix it” instructions to update the information causing the rejection.

Note: Not all rejections will have explicit guides to fix the information. You’ll need to navigate to the program area to address the cause of the rejection.

Time-saving Tip: If what you originally entered is correct, you won't be able to e-file. There's probably a data mismatch at the government, a dependent that's already been claimed, or some other situation beyond your control that prevents your return from being e-filed. In this case, your only option would be to print and mail in your return. This article will give you instruction on how to print and mail your return.

Additional reject instruction here.