veeortiz2626

I think i entered the wrong insurance choice because its asking me for SLCSP-12 when the paper mailed to me 1095B does not have SLCSP-12???

TeresaM

You will not have to enter your 1095-B, but here is what to select in TurboTax.

·         Click on the Federal, on the left menu, and select Health Insurance

·         When asked if you had health insurance in 2017, select either all year or you will pick what months, and Continue.

·         When asked about being enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2017, select No.

If you were covered through your work or state coverage that generates a 1095 B or C.  The 1095-B and the 1095-C do not need to be entered into your return.  They are for informational purposes.

If this does not resolve the problem, it should help to delete the current worksheets and re-enter them. Here are the directions to delete the health forms from your return in the online versions of TurboTax.  This will delete the form and the entries. 

·         To Delete a Form go the far left, in the black vertical menu

·         Click on Tax Tools

·         Click on Tools

·         Under Other helpful links, click on Delete a form

·         Scroll down to Form 8962 and click on Delete

·         Click on the blue Delete Selected Form

·         At bottom Continue

·         Then the same for Healthcare Entry Sheet

·         At bottom Continue with my Return

TeresaM

·         Click on Tax Tools

·         Click on Tools

·         At bottom Continue