I started my return in the online version and now need to transfer the information to the downloaded desktop version. How do I do that?

So I need to do multiple returns and I started my return using the "online" version.  I have almost completed my return in the online version when I find out I can not file multiple returns.  I order and downloaded to my desktop the Deluxe version for multiple returns and need to import my data from the online version.  How do I do that?

You can save your current work in Online and transfer it into the desktop software.  To do this: 

• Sign in to your Online account and continue your tax return to get back into the program.
  • In the colored border above, find the drop down for My Account.
  • Click on Tools.
  • In the small box that populates, click on Save your 2015 return to your Computer.
  • After you have downloaded and installed your desktop software, you can open this saved 2015 .tax file and begin where you left off.