I sold furniture that I built but do not have my clients tax ID info. How do I file my self employment income without a EIN or SS# thatthat turbo tax is asking me for?

To enter self-employment income not reported to you on a 1099-MISC, type “Schedule C” in the Search box and then select the “Jump to” link. 

This will take you to where you can enter any cash, personal checks or credit card payments (Form 1099-K) related to your self-employment. You may be asked some general questions about your business.

After you answer them, you’ll be taken to the Your Business screen where you can enter this income as Additional Income under Business Income.