teonkah

I signed up for the advance refund and i have the routing number but it said the account number is pending. Will i get the account number emailed?

First your return has to be accepted by the IRS; some of loan money is available within 48 hours AFTER that

Your return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

Gokuson5

My account number on my 2018 taxes says pending . But the routing number is there.  IRS says they deposited my money to an account number ending in four numbers they have . But it’s doesn’t say anything but pending on my 2018 taxes . I’m so confused

Gokuson5

I can’t get through to anybody via turbo tax prepaid card services . When I put in my social and birthdate , it says invalid entry .