diablovox

I signed up for installments and corrected my W4 with my employer. Do I have to make estimated payments in addition to what's being deducted already?

Ashby

It depends. If you adjusted the W-4, that would likely be enough if you don't have "other income". 

I noticed you are using the Self-Employed version. If you have SE income, then you should also make estimated payments to cover the tax due on that income.

Ashby

diablovox1

Thank you, I won't have SE income for 2019.. just wanted to double check that estimated payments aren't in addition to my employer deductions..