I selected TT Deluxe at a lower cost and it somehow switched to TT "Live" Deluxe and the price increased. How do I get back to TT Deluxe from TT "Live" Deluxe?

spartan1995-

I was originally quoted a much lower price and it switched to "live" without my prompting. Also, my tax preps cost less than $100 including my state return and it is currently quoting me almost $160 for the same this year.  Not happy, and don't want to start my entire return over.

CarissaM

The only way to switch from a higher version of TurboTax to a lower version is to clear the return and start from scratch. 

You can clear your return and start from scratch by following the instructions below.