drummer333

I relieved an email for 25% off if I complete my taxes between March 22-26 if I log on through the email. I am doing that but the discount will not apply. No code given.

GabiU

If your discount is not showing up in your shopping cart, please clear cache & cookies & try again. 

GabiU

HeatherPLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Try this:

Sign completely out of Turbo Tax.  Clear your cache and cookies depending on your operating system by following the directions below.  Go back to your email and click on the link within the email and it should apply at this point.  

Clearing Cache:

Deleting Cookies:

[Edited 3/25/19 5:42PM CST]

drummer333

This email I received was from TurboTax directly. It included my username and linked directly back  to my account via the email to log back in and apply the discount. But I will contact them. Thank you.