PLCasa48

I recieved multiple 1099-INT forms from a single institution. Can I bundle them and enter a single total, or does each one need to be input?

Kat

It's fine to total all of the 1099-INTs from the same financial institution and enter the total.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat