baynetax

I recently got married and me and my wife had our son how would I put them on here

Bees

Married in 2020? Baby in 2020.  File your income tax return for the year 2020 next spring.

Why are you working on taxes now in July?

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.

Are you trying to add them to your 2019 return?  When did you get married?  If you were not married by Dec 31, 2019 you file as Single.  Was she your dependent for 2019?  Did she have any income?  When you get married you should file a Joint return.  

When was the baby born? If he was born in 2019 he goes on your 2019 return as a dependent in My Info.  And say he lived with you the whole year.  But if he was born in 2020 you wait until next year to claim him on the 2020 return you will file in 2021.  Same with the way you file---if you got married in 2019, you can file married for 2019.  If you got married in 2020, then for 2019 you are Single and file as married for 2020 next year.