nickhfrancis

I recently found out that turbo tax did NOT file my 2016 federal tax returns. I PAID for the services, how can I speak to someone one the phone about this matter?

bluedeb

TurboTax does not file your returns, you have to go all the way to the end where you click on transmit returns.  Your return might have gotten rejected & you do not realize it.  If you used the online version you can go back into your account & print out the return & mail it in.  If you used the CD software, the return is on your computer.

If you want more information you can contact TurboTax support.

How do I contact you?
In TurboTax Online:

Sign in to your account (if you haven't already). This helps us provide more personalized answers and help options for you.
Now select Help in the upper-right corner.
Select Contact us at the bottom.
Enter your question, select Continue and then:
Post it to our community 24/7 and get an answer from a tax expert, other specialist or customer like yourself; or
Talk one-on-one: Follow the instructions to call us, get a callback, or schedule a call (options vary depending on your question).
Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.
In TurboTax CD/Download: Go here for one-on-one help from a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or Specialist.

We're open Monday through Friday from 5am to 5pm Pacific.

For answers to questions often asked by Free Edition customers, go here.