I recently downloaded the 2020 deluxe windows soft...

I recently downloaded the 2020 deluxe windows software and can not get past the "activation" window. The window is completely blank.

I disconnected from the Internet and launched product.  It gave me an error window saying I needed to be connected to the Internet to activate product.  So I did... and nothing.  I have McAfee installed.  I have read some posts about needed to disable it first.

Are you on Windows 10?  See this post about changing your screen resolution to 800x600

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/turbotax-2020-install-fails-on-activation-screen-... 

Yes, I am running W10.  I went to settings and changed the resolution.  Now the window displayed and I was able to enter the code to activate.  I went back and reverted and was able to launch the software without issues.  We shouldnt have to do this.

I then proceeded to apply software updates that were available.  Tried to launch and it prompted me for the activation code again.  I did the same trick again.  Do I have to do this every time I apply software updates?  

I remember having a similar issue with 2019 software.  I cant believe Intuit hasnt fixed this.