Solved: I recently bought a new computer that has the Windows Platform Last year I used the Mac. Can I still transfer last year information from the Mac to the Windows Platform?

I recently bought a new computer that has the Windows Platform Last year I used the Mac. Can I still transfer last year information from the Mac to the Windows Platform?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Yes, you can. The TurboTax FAQ below includes instructions on transferring a prior-year return to the Windows TurboTax software.  The heading titled "Transfer from TurboTax for Mac" provides instructions for your particular situation.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302290

Employee TurboTax Specialist