When will the M1SA be available for Minnesota?

Please see the following link for a time estimate on when the M1SA will be ready along with the option of giving your email address to be notified when it is ready. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7108979

My MN Tax return was rejected with error code 0343 (If M1M line 18 is greater than zero, schedule M1SA must not be present,. Xpath:M1M line 18. How can I correct this?

I received the same error along with the M1SA line 3 error. TT did not catch this before I efiled and state was rejected. Fix supposedly coming out on 2-7 then just redo and re efile. We'll see.

I had the same problem and MN state tax return was rejected. How can we trust these updates to work? and if it gets rejected, you are more likely to get audited. TurboTax should refund us if they make these kinds of errors.
I will wait for Feb 7 but I don't think you can re-efile when you wait a week. I think it will have to go by mail and then it will take much longer to get your return, so this sucks.

In   MN tax return rejected email, they did say that software error will be fixed Feb 7 and I can re e-file after this is done. Now website shows that it will be Feb 9, rather than Feb 7. I will check whether I get update for M1M & M1SA before I re e-fie.

TurboTax email says they will help you try to re-e-file, and if that is not possible, they will help you re-file by regular mail. So there is no guarantee that you will be able to file again electronically.

I interpreted their answer as they will help us to re e-file again and if that does not work they will assist filing by mail by paper return.

jneiwort - that is completely inaccurate...you have NO more chance of being audited because of a return being rejected, whatever the case may be. Don't use unnecessary "scare tactics" to freak people out - not cool.

I'm sorry if that was wrong -- a neighbor who works for H&R block said that multiple mistakes can start a flag for that. Perhaps they are wrong; it just made sense to me after they said it that if you're making multiple mistakes they may want to look at what you are doing.

There was a MN update this morning. It's not clear to me if this fixed the issue or not. I'm going to wait to refile until I see some positive confirmation. If anybody here attempts to refile could you please reply with the result?

My understanding is that TurboTax is going to send us an email once the e-filing problem is solved. I want to wait until I receive email from TurboTax. Today's MN update did not explain what that update was about.

Will these program updates also resolve the error I am getting when filing our state return "0994 - M1 line D must equal federal adjusted gross income."  Thank you.

This morning I re-filed and it was accepted.  The issue seems to be resolved!

Thanks for sharing your experience.