I received both stimulus payments last year, howev...

Mgaitond

I received both stimulus payments last year, however my husband didn't receive either one of them. Can we claim the Recovery Rebate Credit?

pattif12

Yes, you can claim the Recover Rebate Credit. The TurboTax Program will ask the amounts that were received for the first and the second stimulus payments. Enter the amounts that were received, and the program will calculate the amount that you will receive as a refund.

If you want to check on the Recovery Rebate Credit received, you can go to this link and Get My Payment::  Economic Impact Payment

fanfare

maybe your husband had too much income and got disqualified.