I received an email after filing saying I need to ...

I received an email after filing saying I need to enter 2018 agi. For the life of me I cannot find where to enter that in to resend it. Please help

Bump. Please help.

THIS. There is nowhere to amend on my Turbo Tax home page. This is ridiculous.

@Mjanus wrote:

To correct or enter the 2018 AGI -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

1. From the left menu, select File (tap in the upper-left corner to expand the menu on mobile devices).
  2. Select Start next to Step 3 (if needed, revisit Steps 1 and/or 2 to activate Step 3).
  3. Select I want to e-file.
  4. Continue until you see the place to enter your 2018 AGI.