peteklebes

I received a 1099 misc but I already recorded the income for my business

TomYoung

Then don't worry about it. 

Your obligation as a taxpayer is to report your income accurately, not to enter every little piece of government-approved paper into TurboTax.  In fact, NO DETAIL of any 1099-MISC that you might enter into TurboTax is included in the income tax return that gets sent to the IRS.  All the IRS ever sees is one lump-sum of "revenue".

If you included the income reported on that 1099-MISC in your income tax return then you're bullet-proof.

Tom Young

TomYoung

Then don't worry about it. 

Tom Young