I received a 1099-G from Ohio for Unemployment Com...

chelsdelaney2

I received a 1099-G from Ohio for Unemployment Compensation. That option is not listed under types and keeps flagging my box 4 amount due to me choosing federal withholding.

What would be the best option to select? It is not allowing me to electronically file my return.
Apollo3697

What version are you using? If your income is $36000 or less and you use Free File it’s a section of its own under INCOME AND EXPENSES. Not to mention it’s 100% free. 
https://freefile.intuit.com

LeonardS

To enter Form 1099G in TurboTax Deluxe follow the steps. 

With your TurboTax open,  enter Form 1099-G in the search box.

Select the Jump to Form 1099-G in the search results. 

Follow the screen prompts to enter your Form 1099-G information.

KrisD15

@chelsdelaney2

You can use the search box or go to Federal, Wages & Income, (Click "Show all" if needed) Scroll down to Unemployment. 

Be sure you enter it under Unemployment and not State Tax Refund or Family Paid Leave. They all get reported on a 1099-G.