molly1

I received a 1099-c with $ amount in box 2 in box 6 code A this is for farming purposes

i received a 1099-c with $ amount in box 2 in box 6 code A this is for farming purposes

TomK

Box 2. Shows the amount of debt either actually or deemed discharged. Note: If you don't agree with the amount, contact your creditor. 

Box 6. Shows the reason your creditor has filed this form. The codes in this box are described in more detail in Pub. 4681. A—Bankruptcy

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information on “How do I enter a 1099-C?”: How do I enter a 1099-C?

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information on "Is canceled, forgiven, or discharged debt taxable?": Is canceled, forgiven, or discharged debt taxable?