Solved: I received $3,000 for consulting in 2016 and received a 1099 Misc. This amount is not reflected on my turbo tax return prepared on the Intuit premier?

I received $3,000 for consulting in 2016 and received a 1099 Misc. This amount is not reflected on my turbo tax return prepared on the Intuit premier?

You need to enter the income shown on Form 1099-MISC as self-employed income in the Business Items section and complete the Schedule C.

• Click on Federal Taxes
  • Click on Wages and Income
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on
  • Scroll down to Business Items
  • On Business Income and Expenses (Sch C), click the start or update button

• Click on Federal Taxes
  • Click on Wages and Income
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on
  • Scroll down to Business Items