I receive the below message when I check my return...

I receive the below message when I check my return. I can't find out how to fix it: SCH SE-S: Your calculations could not be completed. Reference error code 1-804-795

I also get the same message for SCH SE-T
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are not able to correct the error, you can start over from scratch. See our FAQ on how you can Clear and start over. If you filed your return and it was rejected, check out this FAQ to see what you can do to fix your rejected return.

I did erase and start over but I still get the message.  How can I resolve the issue?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Have you tried clearing your cache and refreshing? This may help. Help with doing so has been provided by clicking here.